[Debconf13-ch] License and redistribution of your DebConf(10) blog posts

Hi Richard!

except if there is something private.

I am part of the team that is trying to organize DebConf13 in
Switzerland and at the last meeting I volunteered to write the document
presenting what DebConf is, what are the needs, etc.:

  <http://lists.debian.ch/87zkk0a3l3.fsf%40gismo.pca.it>
  <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Switzerland/minutes-20110831>

I think we should re-use as much as possible previous documentation,
this is why I am writing you as the author of some (and AFAIK the only
one of this genre) very useful blog posts about DebConf internals:

- DebConf and Debian
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/1>

- Timeline of a DebConf
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/2>

- What is the DebConf team?
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/3>

- The DebConf selection process
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/4>

- How DebConf manages money
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/5>

- DebConf budgeting for a single conference
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/6>

- The DebConf registration process
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/7>

- DebConf Fundraising
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/8>

- How DebCamp relates to DebConf
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/9>

- The DebConf travel sponsorship process
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/10>

- The DebConf talk selection and scheduling process
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/14>

- DebConf communication channels and decisions
  <http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/16>

Two questions:

1) what is the license for your posts above?

1) can I include them in a debian-conference-doc repository, which will
   be available on Alioth and maybe will end up a in a proper Debian
   package?

Thank you for all your previous work, I hope to meet you again at the
next DebConf.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca