Re: Unlucky kernel upgrade on Ultra 5/10

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 10:57:05PM +0200, Emmanuel Ka wrote:
> I was not able also to control the speaker volume as I did in 2.4. When
> I launch Aumix or TKmixer, there is simply no control appearing for "Spkr"

There's a good chance your new kernel uses alsa in stead of oss.
You may want to try using alsamixer.
If that does not work either post the output of /proc/asound/cards
and /proc/asound/devices.

--
Martin
30 years from now GNU/Linux will be as redundant a term as UNIX/MERT is