Re: U5 - woody (2.4.24) - 3com 3crdag675 - pci wifi adapter - madwifi driver

Since no one is answering me-- I'm afraid I'm going to have to corner
someone who's obviously upgraded beyond the stock 2.4.18 (or whatever)
that comes with Woody.

ARE YOU USING A SUN DISKLABEL OR A PC-STYLE PARTITION TABLE ON YOUR BOOT
DRIVE?

I am having HUGE problems trying to upgrade to 2.4.26. Even though I
compile in support for sun disklabels, the system STILL looks for a
MS-DOG-style partition table on bootup, then freaks out when it can't find
it, and drops me into a shell.

HOW DID YOU AVOID THIS ISSUE?

Please, PLEASE help me!