Re: kernal-source package for sparc?

Ben Collins is indeed correct.  The source package for
kernel-iamge-2.4.24-sparc64 dose build-dep on the debian kernel-source
pkgs.  However Herbert Xu is also correct as that source pkg dose contain
patches too, that are not maintained by him.

I would think that the small number of sparc only patches would make there
way into Herbert's tree.  Since thay don't look like thay would break any
other arch.  It could be SOP to reassign any sparc build bug to
kernel-image-sparc pkgs.