From: Ben Collins [mailto:bcollins@debian.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 8:21 PM
To: Sharpe, Richard
Cc: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Sparc 10 install from CDROM

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 10:49:13AM -0400, Sharpe, Richard wrote:

> Hi
>
> 	Has anyone else had trouble installing from CD's on a sparc 10 ? And
> if so what did you do to get it install ? I have not had any luck so far
and
> am still trying, but if anyone else has solved this please give me some
> hints.

"trouble"  "have not had any luck"  "solved this"

None of these explain the problem you are having. If you expected your
problem to be generic and for ppl on this list to magically deduce the
cause, then you were mistaken.

Please be direct and specific with questions.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/