Re: mkfontdir seg faults

Actually, I lied, I have two machines, one is an UltraAXi with a
RageIIc (I think they call it a PCG?), the other is a Sparc 20
with an sx (cg14).  I am pretty sure neither works, the 20 with
the sx certainly doesn't.  I was confused when I spoke earlier,
since I haven't tried it on the Ultra in a while.

Aaron