Re: Mozilla Milestone 14

And while people are looking at Mozilla...

I have no problem getting it to start up. It does seem to die
unexpectedly, which since I've been regarding it as beta software
doesn't bother me.

The one thing that is very odd is watching xosview. Mozilla seems to
send the CPUs into conniption fits. Usually I'm going a long with the
load going back and forth between 5 and 20 per cent on one of them and
dropping to 0 on the other. With Mozilla, xosview seems to report at
least one of the CPUs at 100% or higher.

I have no idea what it means - I believe I installed everything from
frozen. Mozilla isnt' really a high priority for me; it just seems to
behave odder than other apps.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us