Re: XML catalogs for w3c-dtd-xhtml

Hi,

> 'Sounds like you're already familiar with the XML catalog system and how
> to test your package against it, so I waont make any suggestions hee.

Actually i don't know much about the catalog system except that i want
to use it to avoid downloading the dtds again and again...

Sorry i can't help you with the SGML tests, i have never used sgml, and
i don't use emacs either...

Greetings,
Erich
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
 A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. //\