Stop packaging of docbook-xmlschema -- DocBook XML Schema?

tags 85392 +unreproducible
thanks

Hi,

I think this package should not be packaged for debian, because we
have enough (very) similar packages and original ITPer hasn't given
upstream URL so that differences could not be checked. (Please correct
me if I'm wrong.)

However, if you think different please say so and please say what the
benefits of including docbook-xmlschema in debian are. If no-one
stands up, I will close this RFP in one month.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/