RE: resurrecting sgml-base

Hi,

I am just getting started with SGML.

I'm primarily using Emacs/PSGML/nsgmls/jade/jadetex/pdfjadetex with the
DocBook V3.0 DTD to produce documentation for C++ software development
(user's guide and programmer's guide).

I'm working on taking a C++ documentation extractor (doxygen, to be
specific) and rewriting a backend for it to produce DocBook SGML documents.
Please let me know if you have better ideas... I hate going down the garden
path astray.

Anyway, I'd be interested in ramping up my knowledge of SGML... slowly :).
So if there is some **small** tasks that you think I could accomplish,
please propose them to me.

This will be the only time that I put both of my sigs down... just to give
people a picture of who this new voice is. I'm not yet a package maintainer
nor have I registered with debian... I'll get to that soon.

Luca
--
Luca Filipozzi, Control Systems Engineer and Senior Software Developer
International Submarine Engineering, Ltd.

<http://www.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/>