Re: Is chromium updated?

Hello,

I'm sorry for jumping in; just wanted to mention that other packages are vulnerable in stable/testing/sid/oldstable. BUT we should not forget to say a THANK YOU to these guys which give their best in order all of us to use this OS for free ;-)

Regards

Pavlos

Pavlos Ponos

Visit my Linkedin profile and my blog

Privacy isn't about hiding bad things.
It's about protecting what defines us as human beings.
Protect yourself by using TOR browser, OpenPGP encryption, Jitsi Meet & Signal
Save your money by using a Linux distro & an open-source Office suite