Re: secure installation

Of course is a "little bit of philosophy". The whole Debian project is
based on a philosophy of freedom vs rampant marketing and corporate only
dominated computing experience.  Granted that many take advantage of this
and make money they would not make if using other for profit OS's.

The original poster wants to impose the "philosophy" of the dominating
marketing forces on the "average person".  Then we are doomed with all due
respects.  I do not want to sound nietzschean --which I am not. But
average is not going to make it.

Read and think my friend.

What community are you trying to help anyway?