Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 663-1] New prozilla packages fix arbitrary code execution

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 14:21, Gilberto Martins wrote:
> Good Morning (here ... :)
>
> Every time I receive a mail from debian-security, I get a message as the
> one anexed, in the yellow strip, which says:
>
> "The message has been signed in 31-12-1969 20:59 with unknown key
> 0x801EA932. The validity (correct ???) of this sign could not be verified."
>
> Is that a problem with my kmail ?

That means that you don't have the key which signed the mail in your keyring.

Use "gpg --recv-keys 0x801EA932" to add the key to your keyring.

For additional information regarding GPG and the Web of Trust, please refer to
the gpg manpage, the gnupg homepage (http://www.gnupg.org/) and google.

Regards, David