Re: Compromised system - still ok?

    Matthew> I have reported intruders to the relevant authorities in
    Matthew> the past, and have encountered an apathy field the size
    Matthew> of a small continent.  The only way they will even

Well, I think it may depend on which country you're in. We had an
incedent a while ago that was reported to the police (Norway). They
were interested, took the machine in, copied the disk, etc. Whether
this is due to the fact we are a government organisation or the
Norwegian authorities are more interested than other countries' I'm
uncertain.

I would suggest at least contacting your local authorities before
assuming they are apathetic.

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/