Re: JavaScript and Cookies enabled in Browser

In article <[🔎] 877jrtt8we.fsf@enki.rimspace.net> you wrote:
> This strikes me as a dubious claim. If, as they claim, they use the
> browser SSL layer then they could be *as* secure as an IPSec or SSL VPN
> system at best, and could be completely insecure.

Webex is using a java  applet or activex control for displaying the remote
desktop.

AFAIK there is a solution on freshmeat to multiplex x clients to multiple x
servers by an virtual server: xmx

I think with WebEx you can only publish an Windows Desktop. In that case you
can run UltraVNC on it, this is able to attach multiple clients.

Greetings
Bernd
--
eckes privat - http://www.eckes.org/