Re: Why not push to stable?

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 02:52:47PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
After all, stable without security.d.o is a bad idea.

Why? Do you know the requirements of all our users?
Note that I am not trying to nitpick or troll or flame. But I cannot
find a rationale for this approach, so I am sceptical. I hope my
questions are perceived well and yield a fruitful discussion.

Probably not, because these are all discussions that have been held
before. Until you read the archives and then ask new questions or
provide new commentary this will not be fruitful.

Mike Stone