Re: VPN gateway

Daniel Kobras sent the following message Today:

DK>  It's definitely not compatible on its own.  I asked Cisco support, and
DK>  they told me that it _might_ work when running freeswan on top of l2tp.
DK>  Didn't get me much further, though. If someone else manages to figure it
DK>  out, please let me know. :)

Haven't had time to try this out with our VPN concentrator yet,
but I did find this:

http://www.cloudchaser.net/linux/Freeswan_Cisco_howto.txt

--
Chris Caldwell

Information Systems Coordinator, Enterprise Systems
Information Systems and Services, The George Washington University
caldwell @ gwu . edu | +1 202.994.4674 (w) | +1 202.409.0878 (c)
http://asclepius.tops.gwu.edu | GPG key ID: 0xE52D0BE8

"Formal education can rarely improve the character of a scoundrel."
                                    - Derek Bok, Harvard University