Re: sendmail + mailscanner

Hy,

please consider that amavis and mailscanner are completly different mail
scanners. AFAIK: There is no standard debian package containing amavis
for sendmail, only for postfix.

The error messages in Your log are generated, by mailscanner. I would
say that Your mailscanner expects an other version of f-prot than You
use. What You can do is to "mail the author of MailScanner".

Regards,
    Tibor Repasi