Re: test of non-subscribed user

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 06:52:27PM +0100, Kjetil Kjernsmo remarked:

> On Monday 02 December 2002 18:25, Raymond Wood wrote:
> > OK, so the problem is not with reporting genuine Spam to
> > Razor; rather the problem is with incorrectly reporting
> > legitimate email as Spam to Razor?

> Right! And, if they are not spammers who do this (see my other
> mail), then it might well be somebody who is sending
> legitimate e-mail to Razor, automatically, which is Really
> Bad[tm].
[snip]
> Cheers,
>
> Kjetil

Alright, based on what you say then, I will assume that it is
fine to *manually* forward obvious Spams received via the debian
lists to Razor via the 'spamassassin -r' command.  I only report
the definite Spams that are not already being caught by
Spamassassin.

If there are any problems with my intended course of action,
please feel free, anyone, to let me know  :)

Cheers,
Raymond