Re: List guidelines(was: Re: problems with ssh)

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 05:38:07PM -0500, David B Harris wrote:

> I'm pretty new to the list. Is this sort of question generally the type
> that's discussed on this list?

Well, we usually hope that the users do their homework (i.e. RTFM)
before asking questions with such well documented answers.  And the
question could just as easily have fit into debian-user.

Normally, if it can be argued that the topic is related to Debian and
security, then it's fair game.

Interestingly enough, last time I checked, debian-security had the
highest readership of all the debian lists.  Yet it's got significantly
lower traffic than many of the others.

noah