RE: Secure Finger Daemon

Hi,

well I can't provide any infos about these finger daemons, as I am not using
any finger services at all during the past years. I stopped using this
service, when one of my box was hacked using an exploit in the fingerd. Then I
asked myself for what reason I am running finger service at all and didn't
come up with a useful reason for doing it. So, I would suggest that you
rethink if you really need this service and then I would think about
implementations.

I would suggest to forget it and don't use it.

Best regards,
Oli