Re: More security for screensavers

Hi,

> Xscreensaver has options that let you prevent screensavers from grabbing =
>
> desktop images.  If you run xscreensaver-demo, it's in the options tab.  =
>
> =46rom my brief look, none of the xlockmore modes grab the screen.

It's correct, but that grabbing desktop images is enable by default and
I've never seen a Debconf question about it during installation (I badly
wrote my previous post and forgot to precise "at installation level").
Perhaps it should be disabled by default (probably unuseful to add a
question for this small point).

--
Benoît Sibaud
R&D Engineer - France Telecom