fishingboat in root?

Hello,

This seems rather strange.  I found a file called .fishingboat in my
/root directory.  Is anyone familiar with this?  I found one page on
the web so far that someone mentioned the same thing, but didn't
identify where it came from.  I realize it may be a sign of an
intrusion, but I also spent a long time one day tracking down some
files that appeared in /tmp that had names I won't type here.  I
tracked them down to being files created by a RH sound RPM.

So, if anyone is familiar with this, I would appreciate learning about
what this is.  Thanks.

Brian Flaherty

--
      /"\