Re: What should a Debian-security metapackage should provide?

	Wel... nessus is almost graphic also (although it does run on the CLI) so you
would just install the server (nessusd), and firestarter (see
http://sourceforge.net/projects/firestarter/) would also be out of the list.
	We could maybe split it into security and network-analysis maybe (since most of
them are of that kind...)

	Javi

> * Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Peña
>
> | For example, I would add dependancies on snort, nessus, nmap, queso,
> | cracklib2, ethereal, firestarter (when available as a Debian
> | package), john, netdiag, sniffit, otp, makepasswd, logcheck,
> | secpolicy, libpam, lasg...
>
> etheral?  That's an X program - I would _never_ install X on a
> server. :)

begin:vcard
n:Fernández-Sanguino Peña;Javier
tel;fax:+34-91 806 46 41
tel;work:+34-91 806 46 40
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:SGI-GMV sistemas;Seguridad Lógica
adr:;;Sector Foresta 1;Tres Cantos;Madrid;E-28760;Spain
version:2.1
email;internet:jfernandez@sgi.es
x-mozilla-cpt:;28448
fn:Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña