Re: scap-security-guide

On 16.07.2022 21:26, Justin Andrusk wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I would be willing to maintain the package, but you do need to be approved as a Debian developer to do so, right?

Great! It would be nice to have the package back in again.

As for Debian the project, you don't need to be a Debian developer (DD)
to maintain a package, you only need a DD to review and upload it. For
this team, I'm not sure which requirement they have, though, I doubt
that being a DD is required. Some useful information about the team is
probably here [1].

I'm not a team member, so I'm not of much help with how this team
operates.

Håvard

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security