Re: ckrootkit - issues with patch number 27 (was Re: Offering to help - chkrootkit and rkhunter)

Hello Richard,

the patch you mention was modified by the same author that send
patches [28...51] to me.

I also believed that a better review was needed so i forwarded all of
them to original author.

Upstream was agree to do a deeper review of all patches in the package
and include them (or not) in the next release.

Greetings,
Marcos