Re: pyrit package

Hi,

Le 01/02/2019 à 11:06, Christian Kastner a écrit :
>> On 31.01.19 23:21, Marcos Fouces wrote:
>>> Hello Christian and team,
>>> I did some work on the package and i would like to upload it to our
>>> repo. It should be very good if you, or someone else, could help me to
>>> co-maintain it.
>
> Sophie Brun (in CC:) also recently contacted me about pyrit. Perhaps the
> two could combine your efforts?

Marcos, if you are ok, I can co-maintain the package with you.
I maintained it separately for Kali but if I can maintain it directly in
Debian, it's better.
Kali Git repo is here:
http://git.kali.org/gitweb/?p=packages/pyrit.git;a=summary

> Generally speaking, I've lost interest in this package, and I'd like to
> give it up entirely to pkg-security -- would that be OK for you all?
>
>>> Could some "master" or "owner" of our Gitlab create a repo were i could
>>> upload it?
>>
>> Created:
>> https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/pyrit

It would be great to upload it quickly to have it in Buster.

> Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
> Christian

Thank you Christian for you answer and for your work on Pyrit.

Regards,
Sophie