Re: libewf.so.2 to libewf.so.3

* Aleksey Kravchenko:

> I would recommend to follow its way, to avoid pitfalls:
>
> src:libewf/20140606-7, stripped-down:
> - libewf2-dev
> - libewf2
>
> src:libewf3/20171104-2, new package for unstable:
> - libewf-dev (Conflicts: libewf2-dev, without Replaces)
> - libewf3
[...]

One pitfall here is that this would mean rebuilds for three packages.
This contitutes a transition and the deadline for buster for such a
transition has passed. And we'd need to get two packages through NEW
instead of one.

> So, when we drop libewf2, the package libewf-dev will not be renamed.

To me, Renaming packages does not look like a great problem once buster
is released.

Cheers,
-Hilko