Re: Looking for feedback on a recent upload

On Mon, Jul 02, 2018 at 11:02:32PM +0200, Thomas Schiex wrote:
> Thanks Andreas. Didn't know such repack was possible (discovered
> https://wiki.debian.org/BenFinney/software/repack following your mail).
>
> Looks like a perfect fit for what I need !

Please note thet this Wiki link is **different** than my suggested
solution.  My suggestion is based on

   https://wiki.debian.org/UscanEnhancements

and from what I know the recommended way.  It **should** work out
of the box as I wrote (but I have not tested).  Did you tried the
uscan command I recommended?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--