Taking over triangle into Debian Science team maintenance

Hi Adam,

when discussing the validity of maintainer names containing a comma as
separator I stumbled upon the package triangle which is maintained by
you not as a Debian Science team maintained package (as you did as a
very active Debian Science team member some time ago).  I'm just
wondering whether this is intentional or just historic since the package
was not uploaded since 2009.

My suggestion would be that we put triangle to salsa.debian.org under
Debian Science team maintenance.  At least bug #620432 seems easy to
squash and I would volunteer to do this in a team upload.  I also think
that we could apply the suggested patch in #643778.

Adam, since I have not heard from you since a long time we need to
assume that you moved on and are not very active in Debian any more.  If
I do not hear from you I will contact the MIA team.  If they confirm
that you are not active any more I'll proceed as suggested above (but
for sure a confirmation of yours would make me more happy).  Please
also state whether your ID should be removed or replaced from Uploaders
fields of Debian Science packages or whether you intend to come back in
the future.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--