Re: looking for a maintainer (pcb-rnd)

Hi Tibor

On 7 December 2016 at 11:15,  <pcb-rnd@igor2.repo.hu> wrote:
> I got redirected from pkg-electronics-devel to debian-science with the
> request below. I already have a working binary package lintian finds good,
> the source package still has some lintian warnings. I'm the upstream
> developer/maintainer; if someone is willing to maintain the debian packages,
> I'd give all support from upstream side.

If you don't have any luck finding a maintainer right away, I suggest
looking into Debian Mentors process [1].
Specifically, the Introduction for Maintainers [2].  You are just
about ready for step 4. :)

You may find the Debian Mentors FAQ [3] useful as well.

Regards
Graham

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/
[2] https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers