Re: Request for sponsoring r-cran-tgp and r-cran-maptree

Hi Pablo,

On Tue, May 03, 2016 at 05:50:39PM +0200, Pablo Oliveira wrote:
> I have updated r-cran-tgp [1] to the latest upstream version (2.4-14),
> which fixes #820866.
>
> The new upstream version requires a new dependency, r-cran-maptree [2],
> which I just packaged (ITP #823320).
>
> Could somebody please upload these packages ?

Thanks for working on these packages.  I had a look into r-cran-maptree
which contains a binary file data/oregon.bird.names.rda.  To my
experience ftpmaster wants some more information about those binary
packages.  It is accepted if you document this in a file README.source
(for a random example see r-cran-spdep package).  You can find the
needed information for this specific file when checking

   grep oregon.bird.names man/*

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--