Re: What would you like to see in a book about Matplotlib?

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I received the interesting proposal to author a book on Matplotlib,
> the powerful 2D plotting library for Python.

I have never used matplotlib, but I am interesting in learning it in the future.
What about putting some examples on how to work with biological data?
Some applications of this library in bioinformatics?
Maybe you can also put a small comparison with R, since many people I
know use this programming language to plot diagrams.