Batch systems in Debian (Was: cern software)

On 7 August 2006 at 13:59, Brett Viren wrote:
| I use torque/maui for the batch system.  These are unfortunately not
| available as a Debian package to my knowledge.

Incidentally, I was looking for some simple batch systems too -- nothing
fancy at this point.  Any recommendations from this list?  Some pointers:

-- GNU queue seems nice, but dead.
-- OpenPBS anyone?
-- LLNL's slurm and munge looked interesting and simple.
-- Any unofficial package somewhere that people have experience with?
-- Condor ?
-- Or something really simple like dsh?

Any and all comments welcome.

Regards, Dirk