Re: [RFS] telesign,request-store,view-component,fog-local,aws-sdk-s3,fogbugz

On 23/12/22 7:04 PM, Vinay wrote:
Hello Team,
I have packaged the following new packages required for 15.6.1

1.  ruby-telesign 2.2.3 https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/mentors/ruby-telesign

Moved repo to ruby-team and uploaded. Please upload to bullseye-* as well.

I have updated the packages to new upstream required for gitlab 15.6.1

1. ruby-request-store   1.5.0 -> 1.5.1 https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-request-store

Uploaded. Please upload to bullseye-* as well.
2. ruby-view-component 2.74.0 -> 2.74.1 https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-view-component
Uploaded. Please upload to bullseye-* as well.

3. ruby-fog-local 0.6.0 -> 0.8.0 https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-fog-local
Please upload to experimental as it is a breaking change and will break gitlab 15.4 in experimental (until we upload gitlab 15.6). You can reupload this to unstable after gitlab 15.6 is uploaded to experimental.

4. ruby-aws-sdk-s3  1.114.0 ~> 1.117.1 https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-aws-sdk-s3
Uploaded. Please upload to bullseye-* as well.

5. ruby-fogbugz   0.2.1 -> 0.3.0 https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-fogbugz
Please upload to experimental as it is a breaking change and will break gitlab 15.4 in experimental (until we upload gitlab 15.6). You can reupload this to unstable after gitlab 15.6 is uploaded to experimental.

Reason for sending an RFS mail is that the packages are listed in this issue https://git.fosscommunity.in/debian-ruby/TaskTracker/-/issues/191 , so it will help in packaging gitlab 15.6.1.

Thank You
Vinay Keshava <vinaykeshava@disroot.org>