Re: RFS: ruby-aws-sdk-s3 1.114.0-1, ruby-aws-eventstream 1.2.0-1, ruby-aws-sigv4 1.5.1-1

On ശ, ഓഗ 20, 2022 at 8:52 വൈകു, 'Tunji <ajayiolatunjiolaide@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, thank you for informing me of the oversight.

Kindly check again, I have now pushed the packed to the right repository
(https://salsa.debian.org/thegodtune/ruby-aws-sigv4).

Uploaded both! Thanks for your contribution!

Next time try to look at the gemspec file for the actual minimum version to be added in control, aws-sdk-s3.gemspec has aws-sigv4 1.4 and aws-sdk-core 1.127 as minimum versions (the package can be newer than that if not breaking change, but in control we can put the actual minimum version).