Re: RFS: ruby-rqrcode-core

On ശ, Nov 2, 2019 at 11:52, Samyak Jain <samyak.jn11@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

I've prepared the Debian package of the Ruby gem rqrcode-core. The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've pushed the package to my personal salsa repo which may be found at:
This package is needed for test in ruby-rqrcode, and therefore is dependency for Diaspora v0.7.12.0 and hence are required for completing the packaging.
Requesting you to please review and upload the same.

Please push to https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-rqrcode-core

Regards,
Samyak Jain