Re: RFS: ruby-net-ssh-krb 0.4.0-1

On 19/08/17 at 15:12 +0200, Michael Moll wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following package is IMHO ready to be uploaded:
>
>   ruby-net-ssh-krb 0.4.0-1
>
> Could you please sponsor it?

Hi,

Why
export DH_RUBY_IGNORE_TESTS = all
?

This sounds like a pretty bad idea, so it should at least be explained
in a commment, if it's not possible to fix the test suite to run
correctly.

When building, it asks me for my SSH private key passphrase.

There's a couple lintian info tags that could be fixed:
I: ruby-net-ssh-krb source: quilt-patch-missing-description spec_requires.diff
W: ruby-net-ssh-krb: extended-description-line-too-long
I: ruby-net-ssh-krb: extended-description-is-probably-too-short

Lucas