About packaging of ruby-gemoji

Hi folks,

I'll try to create package "ruby-gemoji" for upgrade "tdiary".

   Gemoji: Emoji images and names.
   https://github.com/github/gemoji

As far as I know (with discussion about gitlab packaging), the images
provides gemoji is non-free. So I'll create package as follows:

  Source package:
    - Remove all images provides upstream with "dfsg" suffix.

  Binary package:
    1. ruby-gemoji
       - All ruby code under Expat (aka. MIT/X11) license.
       - Suggests: "ruby-gemoji-image-installer"

    2. ruby-gemoji-image-installer
       - Debian specific package, I'll create.
       - Provide Installer of images provided by gemoji upstream.
       - Enhanced: ruby-gemoji

I have a question about the "section" of ruby-gemoji-image-installer.  I
plan to create this package is under some kind of DFSG-Free license
(maybe Expat).  Is it "main" or "contrib"? I don't plan to execute this
script by postinst, execute by someone who want to use such "non-free"
images.

Sincerely,
Youhei

---
Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>
              <uwabami@debian.or.jp>
GPG fingerprint:
  4096/RSA: 66A4 EA70 4FE2 4055 8D6A C2E6 9394 F354 891D 7E07