Re: help with font-awesome-rails tests

Hi Praveen,

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 11:19:51AM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 May 2014 06:10 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone help with font-awesome-rails tests? It has a dummy rails app
> > which is trying to get fonts via assets, but can't. Someone who knows
> > rails asset pipeline might be able to find the missing pieces.

> I'm skipping the tests for now. If anyone can add them later, it would
> be nice.

> > Package is in our git repo.

> litian gives this warning, but I can't see a duplicate file.

> W: fonts-font-awesome-webfonts: duplicate-font-file
> usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-font-awesome-webfont/fontawesome-webfont.ttf
> also in fonts-font-awesome

> Can someone double-check this if I have missed something?

There is already a fonts-font-awesome package in the archive
http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fonts-font-awesome.html
shipping both the otf and webfonts.
The lintian warning is trigger by that, as lintian has a list of all
files shipped by fonts packages (in
/usr/share/lintian/data/files/fonts)

Just frop the fonts-* packages from your control file and depend on the
existing fonts-font-awesome package.

Cheers,

Cédric