RFS: ruby-validatable (closes RC bug #673738)

Hi!

I've modified ruby-validatable repository to solve RC bug #673738.
It is lintian clean and builds fine with cowbuilder.
The tests are not run, since they need unpackaged dependencies
(expectation gem). But I ran them locally, and they pass with Ruby 1.8
and 1.9 (if the 'lambda' are replaced by 'Proc.new').

Although I am listed as Uploader in debian/control for the previous
version, I cannot upload this one, since the Breaks/Replaces dependency
relations did not match the old libvalidate-ruby source package, which
is thus still in sid, and creates a clash of names for binary packages...
(at least that is my understanding). Therefore, I would like to kindly
ask to review and upload this version.

Here is the changelog entry for this new version.

ruby-validatable (1.6.7-8) unstable; urgency=high

  * Move secondary Ruby files into /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/validatable/ to
    avoid name clash (Closes: #673738).
    + override dh_install in rules to move the files
    + add debian/patches/move_some_rb_files_to_lib_validatable.patch to adapt
      require statements
  * Set urgency to high, as this version solves an RC bug
  * Adapt versions in Breaks: and Replaces: fields to match the last version
    of the package not following the new Ruby policy.

 -- Cédric Boutillier <cedric.boutillier@gmail.com>  Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:47:54 +0200

Could you please review and possibly upload this version? Thank you very
much in advance.

Best wishes,

	Cédric