Re: What about a ruby Section ?

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, Paul van Tilburg wrote:

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 10:03:15AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
On 13/04/07 at 22:45 +0200, Vincent Fourmond wrote:
  Nearly half of the interpreter section is actually ruby packages. What
about asking for a

Section: ruby

just like for Perl and Python ?

That would be great. I think that the procedure is to file a bug against
ftp.debian.org. Can you handle that ? :-)

This has been discussed before on this list in 2004. I think it is a good
idea and second the proposal.

Great! another step in ruby going mainstream :D As we will have to upload the
packages because of the maintainers field, we can make this change to
the packages too when it be approved ;)

filipe {
 @             icewall.org
 GPG        1024D/A6BA423E