Re: Hello?

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 12:59:46PM +0100, Dafydd Harries wrote:
> Well, this list has been around for over a month now, and it hasn't
> exactly been the hive of activity I expected, so I'm trying to kick off
> some discussion by introducing myself.

I mailed to Akira YAMADA which AFAIK requested the list to tell him just
what you said in this mail, but I got no response. So I was saving up
my mail until I knew some people were on the list.

I haven't created any Ruby packages yet. I have 5 packages in Debian now
but am about to orphan them because of really dead upstream or lost interest.
I am interested in Ruby and Debian. Especially the documentation part.
For I come from using Perl a lot, I'm quite used to the very good state of
the documentation and availability of the modules.

I'm also on the #debian-ruby channel when I have the time.

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | JID:   paul@luon.net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | email: paulvt@debian.org