Re: Consider publishing packages snapshots to support distroless images

Hi Bo,

Sorry for the reply, and thank you for your reply.

2023年3月28日(火) 23:25 Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com>:

>  Hi,
>
> On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 9:07 PM Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@nigauri.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Bo,
> >
> > 2023年3月19日(日) 15:26 Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com>:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > > On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 09:58:09PM +0300, Aleksandr Razumov wrote:
> >
> > If the Risc-v port is not included in the bookworm release, do you
> > know when it will be known?
> > 'architecture requalification status for bookworm'[0] has riscv and it
> > looks like it's still being tracked.
> >
> I am also not sure if Debian Release Team will(when) announce which
> arches will be included
> in the bookworm release. But from the URL you offered, the riscv64 has
> been marked as `too late`
> from RM.:(
>
> If a few months ago I would be very much excited that bookworm would
> support riscv64, but now
>  I feel that getting into the official port for unstable as soon as
> possible is important. And don't forget,
> we should also have time to process some packages on unstable to
> testing migration before release。
>
> BR,
> Bo

I understood the current status.
As other people have commented, it's difficult to make it in time for
this release.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
   iwamatsu at {nigauri.org / debian.org / kernel.org}