Onboard quits when key is clicked

Hello Debian Maintainers

I have several Raspberry PI's in operation and wanted now to speed up with a Raspberry Pi 5. However, the virtual keyboard Onboard just quits on my newest installation when a key is clicked. It must be a problem with Debian/Linux 6.1.0-rpi8-rpi-2712 aarch64 since Onboard is working properly on Debian/Linux 6.1.0-rpi8-rpi-V8 aarch64.

Could you please check and send me a bugfree version of Onboard or a workaround documentation.
Best regards

Urs Sigrist
Zweierestr. 13a
CH-5443 Niederrohrdorf