ITA: tightvnc-java -- TightVNC java applet and command line program

owner -1 debmaint@g-e-u-e-r.de
retitle -1 ITA: tightvnc-java -- TightVNC java applet and cli program

Hi Ola,

I started to work on a refreshed version of this package and intend to
adopt tightvnc-java. You find what I've done so far listed under my
personal salsa projects [1]. I understand that you wanted to let go of
tightvnc-java. Let me know if your intention is a different one today
and you want to keep maintaining the package.

Hi Mike,

I'd like to maintain tightvnc-java under the umbrella of the Debian
Remote Packaging Team as I already do for tightvnc. Please add the
tightvnc-java project to the team repository as soon as Ola gave his
OK.

Cheers,
Sven

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/sven-geuer-guest/tightvnc-java