Re: Please remove me from xrdp Uploaders

Hi Andreas,

I've created a Merge Request with the removal:
  https://salsa.debian.org/debian-remote-team/xrdp/-/merge_requests/4

Hope Thorsten merge the changes before next upload.
As there are other MR pending I think we should upload a new version ASAP.

Regards,

--
Antoni Villalonga
https://friki.cat/