Re: package glewlwyd/2.5.2-2+deb11u3 and bug #1007884 in bullseye

Hi Nicolas,

[not part of the release team/stable release managers]

On Sun, Jan 15, 2023 at 07:08:00PM -0500, Nicolas Mora wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> I've made a bullseye-pu for the package glewlwyd/2.5.2-2+deb11u3 a few
> months ago, but it seems that the bug has been lost somewhere. The bug is
> #1007884.
>
> The new package fixes 2 CVEs.
>
> I think I did something wrong in the bug and it was lost in the pile of pu
> packages, if so could you tell me what did I do wrong?
>
> Can I do something else so the new package would be available in the next
> stable point release?
>
> Thanks in advance and for your help!

Just to confirm, in my eyes all fine iwth your bullseye-pu bug so far,
apart maye only once forgetting removing the moreinfo tag, so it
appears again on the radar SRM look at. So I guess it felt trough the
cracks.

Pinged Adam and Julien on IRC if any of both have time to look at your
request again.

Regards,
Salvatore