osmgpsmap not migrating to testing

Hi,

Osmgpsmap has been stuck in testing since 2014-01-27. The two
dependencies creepy and gpxviewer have already been removed from testing
some time ago.

I have contacted the gpxviewer maintainer, and he is working on getting
gpxviewer uploaded again using the new gir1.2-osmgpsmap-1.0 instead of
the old python-osmgpsmap
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=739117).

Unfortunately, the maintainer for creepy has not responded. But in
anycase, the latest upstream had been imported into the Debian GIS Team
repository (which I am a member of) with the his agreement. So we could
help with a team upload. The new version does not depend on
python-osmgpsmap any more either
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=739121).

There is also subsurface which incorrectly build-depends on
libosmgpsmap-dev. According to the upstream documentation, subsurface
has not depended on osmgpsmap for some time. I have confirmed this and
provided a patch (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=748386).

Would it be possible to unblock osmgpsmap?

As I am a fairly new maintainer, any other advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ross Gammon