Re: ITM: performance and refactor patches for Britney

On 2014-07-27 21:45, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I intend to merge the following 11 patches into the Britney master
> branch no later than Monday the 4th of August (provided no objects) and
> I kindly ask you to review them before then.
>

> [...]
>
> ~Niels

All 11 patches have now been merged with the following changes:
 * I have applied the suggested spelling corrections from James McCoy
 * I fixed a typo of "selected" in [0003], which would cause Britney to
   crash if one used a "hint"-hint.
   - Until yesterday, we had no test cases involving a "hint"-hint,
     which is why it was not discovered earlier.

~Niels

[0003] 0003-britney.py-Split-iter_packages-into-two.patch